Personal Injury - Accidents can happen no matter how careful you are, that's why they are called accidents. If you have been injured physically or emotional as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, or from a business entity, you have the right to file a personal injury claim against them and possibly get reimbursed for your pain and suffering, plus medical expenses. We can help you through all steps of this process and help you get results. Call us today for assistance!
If you are a victim of personal injury, let us help you collect the compensation you are due. Feeney & Dixon, LLP personal injury lawyers will work closely with you to settle your claims and get the compensation you deserve. Let us help you collect payment for:
- Medical treatment and care
- Rehab and therapy
- Lost wages from missing work
- Future lost income (for disabling injuries)
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and distressed trauma
Remember, the amount of compensation is based on a number of factors including injuries sustained, their effect on your life, your financial situation and your day-to-day activities.
Criminal Defense - When you are accused, charged, or arrested for a crime, disorderly-persons offense, or drunk driving in New Jersey, not only is your reputation on the line; the risk of a conviction can affect you and your family for the rest of your life. Many employers may refuse to hire someone with a criminal background, and some professions prohibit those who have been convicted of certain offenses from maintaining or obtaining a license to engage therein. Even if you were a minor and served time for your crimes, it could be difficult securing a job, a place to live, and other opportunities that would otherwise be available to you. At Feeney & Dixon, LLP, we understand the life-altering consequences our clients face. Our attorneys are prepared to be your advocate in court while providing maximum defense representation to ensure your rights are fully protected under the law.
Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning - Whether you need to plan for the financial future of your personal or business affairs, are charged with the administration of an estate, want to look after someone with special needs, or have a probate issue, the experienced attorneys at Feeney & Dixon, LLP are able to help.
The attorneys at Feeney & Dixon, LLP excel at providing superior estate planning thatconsiders your particular needs. We understand the importance of the careful handling of complex financial holdings, effective business succession planning and careful planning for the futures of family members and other beneficiaries.
We understand that every individual and family has specific estate planning, estate administration and probate needs and concerns. We provide the necessary knowledge in related areas such as tax law, accounting and business planning, to develop and implement personal and essential strategies for our clients. The experienced attorneys at Feeney & Dixon, LLP will meet with you, one-on-one, and devise cost-effective plans to address your concerns in any of the following areas:
- Business Succession
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estates Administration
- Guardianships for Minor Children and Disabled Persons
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Large Estates
- Lifetime Giving
- Powers of Attorney
- Special Needs Trusts
- Tax Planning
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Hours by appointment. Evening, weekend, and emergent appointments available
Our services include:
- Real Estate - Residential & Commercial Purchases, Sales and Refinances, Residential & Commercial Real Property Tax Appeals
- Land Use, Development & Environmental Approvals
- Wills, Trusts & Estates - Estate & Succession Planning, Elder Law
- Criminal Defense - DUI, Traffic Offenses, Crimes, and Disorderly Persons Offenses - Municipal Court, Superior Court
- Personal Injury - Auto Accidents, Slip-and-Fall, Product Liability
- Employment, Discrimination & Civil Rights Litigation
- Commercial Litigation - Collections, Breach of Contract
- Business Formation, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Dissolution - LLCs, LLPs, S-Corp, C-Corp
- Commercial Transactions - ABC/Liquor License Transfers, Person-to-Person, Place-to-Place, Renewals
- Family Law - Divorce, Separation, Custody, Support, Equitable Distribution, Domestic Violence